Thursday, January 23, 2014

Art x3

The art x3 assignment, personally I was not a fan of in the beginning. I found it very hard to get "into" the collages at first. And once I began to enjoy my work, we had to let them go. This was difficult for me as I don't like to let others do or even help me with my work. During the creation of these collages, I got angry at it. I became angry because I couldn't "get into" the work. However, on my final piece of the art x3, I did not have much to work with. I had the out line of a person and that was just about it. I spent days doing almost nothing on my piece. Then, when I found the right magazine clipping-a plug being plugged into the wall; that was when my art began. From then on, everything dominoed. One after another, I did more and more and got into my creation and fell in love with it. It is probably my favorite piece of work we have done this year. The life lesson that I learned from this was that it's okay to let go and allow others to help you. It's okay to let go and just let what happens happen. And it's okay to have others touch your art and add their input on your work. That was what this piece taught me.

No comments:

Post a Comment